Alpha Dekaron Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1AWSOME GAME!!!! Empty AWSOME GAME!!!! Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:35 pm

rusty1

Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie
It is a pleasure to announce this news, it is a collective achievement of many people working in IPU.

We are happy to present the 3rd member of this family!

AWSOME GAME!!!! 390IPURH

This fantastic game now has the only private server in one of the best communities: I PLAY UNLIMITED!
Only 3 weeks ago was officially launched, and right now, you can play it with us!

That's not all, here is most fun and complete! We have the 4 characters, Level cap 50, and all dungeons!

Rusty Hearts Follows the story of the Golden Seal Team, Which Consists of Angela Strauggend, Frantz Kruger, Tude MacCloud, and the last Natasha Borzenkova!, All of Whom are Trying to stop the impending doom of Lord Vlad.

Lord "Vlad' is a powerful vampire that the heroes will face in Rusty Hearts. He is the main antagonist in Rusty Hearts and is the Lord of the Vampires. He is named after Vlad the Impaler (commonly known as Dracula) who was a 15th century ruler in Wallachia (present-day Romania) and was notorious for impaling and torturing enemy soldiers from the Ottoman Empire.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaZwvnIymCs

Madly exciting! Come to know your next favorite game: IPU RUSTY HEARTS!

PLAY IT and ENJOY!

http://rh.iplayunlimited.com/

IPU StafF

2AWSOME GAME!!!! Empty Re: AWSOME GAME!!!! Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:50 am

AoiKoto

AoiKoto
Forum User
Forum User
Dont come Here and Post your shitty game add's.

3AWSOME GAME!!!! Empty Re: AWSOME GAME!!!! Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:25 pm

Flix

Flix
Forum User
Forum User
Looks like this game will be totally shutdown Sad, now that some Pservers releasing the Action10.

Bye Guys! Thanks for the awesome time in game. I am uninstalling my client as of this writing.

To all GMs and Devs Good Luck and Wish you all the best in your future plans.

4AWSOME GAME!!!! Empty Re: AWSOME GAME!!!! Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:10 pm

AoiKoto

AoiKoto
Forum User
Forum User
i hope it come's back, and come play Evolution dekaron Very Happy it has action 10

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum