You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Fishing....Aloken Again on Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:11 pm

AoiKoto


avatar
Forum User
Forum User
...found another bug >.< Well as soupy tested it before Fishing works with other Class's Except Aloken... ofc cause aloken are the bug master's. anyways aloken's arent able to fish full stop.



P.S, Aloken's need there attck for there skills raised cause only 2 skill's do high damage and the others only do 1k's.... very disappointing, guess once the next patch is in ill pwn more people :3



another P.S, Soapy YOU MY BITCH :3 that is all Laughing

View user profile

2 Re: Fishing....Aloken Again on Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:51 pm

Oishi


avatar
Staff
Yeah, the aloken fishing is a bug that is a little harder to fix, and I don't plan on getting around to doing it any time soon. If you want a fishing character, you only have to get it to level 80 which shouldn't be that hard.

As far as the aloken skills go, like I said in another topic, I'm not adjusting any skill damage unless I have a fair comparative. Whether you do the comparison or I do, it doesn't matter, but I'm not going just go around adjusting skills damages without some kind of "proven reasoning". Not just, "This skill needs to do more damage."


_________________
The blue sky is infinitely high, crystal clear. That's what the world should be. A world of infinite possibilities, laid before us, crystal clear.

Server Guidelines
Update list
View user profile http://alphadekaron.com

3 Re: Fishing....Aloken Again on Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:14 pm

AoiKoto


avatar
Forum User
Forum User
Well, when i pvp or kill monster (attempt) we only have 2 skills that do high dmage the other do really low damage, i thought it would be good if our attck's were meduim damage at least cause we dont have many actual attcking skills.
like when i pvp, i can only do 2 skills that do high damage that's good an all but the other they only do 2k crit....so i thought that was bullshit.



:3

View user profile

4 Re: Fishing....Aloken Again on Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:18 pm

Oishi


avatar
Staff
AoiKoto wrote:Well, when i pvp or kill monster (attempt) we only have 2 skills that do high dmage the other do really low damage, i thought it would be good if our attck's were meduim damage at least cause we dont have many actual attcking skills.
like when i pvp, i can only do 2 skills that do high damage that's good an all but the other they only do 2k crit....so i thought that was bullshit.

It very well might be bullshit, but like I said, I'm not just going to go adjusting damage on someone's word who just says something along the lines of, "this should hit harder." I need something solid like comparative to global, dekaron korea, etc...


_________________
The blue sky is infinitely high, crystal clear. That's what the world should be. A world of infinite possibilities, laid before us, crystal clear.

Server Guidelines
Update list
View user profile http://alphadekaron.com

5 Re: Fishing....Aloken Again on Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:40 pm

AoiKoto


avatar
Forum User
Forum User
on EG. Judgement step did around 5-6k's on people...but here it does 2-4ks
Lavie an rose did around 4-6k's on people...on monsters was like 16k crit.

but i guess i do need to wear a 205 wep... ill test it out once they are patched on. but i am hoping that its just my weapon, and its also my stats cause STR isnt suppose to put up attck on here, DEX is. :3 just to let you know

View user profile

6 Re: Fishing....Aloken Again on Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:45 pm

Oishi


avatar
Staff
AoiKoto wrote:on EG. Judgement step did around 5-6k's on people...but here it does 2-4ks
Lavie an rose did around 4-6k's on people...on monsters was like 16k crit.
Comparing EG to here is a bad comparison because EG has rebirths. Your damage is naturally going to be higher due to more stats.

AoiKoto wrote:
but i guess i do need to wear a 205 wep... ill test it out once they are patched on. but i am hoping that its just my weapon, and its also my stats cause STR isnt suppose to put up attck on here, DEX is. :3 just to let you know
The next patch will have the 205 weapons for alokens, and I'll work on fixing the Dex. If I can't make dex give Aloken's more damage then I'll just switch the dex with str.


_________________
The blue sky is infinitely high, crystal clear. That's what the world should be. A world of infinite possibilities, laid before us, crystal clear.

Server Guidelines
Update list
View user profile http://alphadekaron.com

7 Re: Fishing....Aloken Again on Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:52 pm

AoiKoto


avatar
Forum User
Forum User
Okey thanks, that would be alot of help :3, ill enjoy owning more people Twisted Evil

View user profile

Sponsored content



View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum