You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Welcome Aoikoto on Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:17 am

AoiKoto

Forum User
Forum User
Hey all, i am off EG dekaron Razz like most of you's hahaha, my characters name is Aoikoto, i am a aloken (First aloken) , if you want to add me on facebook, my name is James Kenith Hardy, Have fun its nice to meet you , i am looking forward to meeting you all Razz

cyclops

View user profile

2 Re: Welcome Aoikoto on Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:55 pm

Oishi

Staff
Welcome and I hope you enjoy Alpha Dekaron. I already told you about the aloken thing. So, if you should happen to see any other Aloken's, it would be nice if you would pass along the message. In any case, I hope Aloken's aren't too underpowered and neglected by me to allow you to become a successful one.

Server Guidelines
Update list
View user profile http://alphadekaron.com

3 Re: Welcome Aoikoto on Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:46 pm

AoiKoto

Forum User
Forum User
I will, and ill make my aloken the best Very Happy lol
bounce

View user profile

4 Re: Welcome Aoikoto on Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:14 pm

InSaneSeg

Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie
hey guys, its InSane here just wanted to have a form intro, i am also from eg, TwinFusion, hEaLiNgHeMp, InSaneMage, feel free to say hi ingame and ill do the same

View user profile

5 Re: Welcome Aoikoto on Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:05 am

prawn

Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie
hello to everyone! I am Prawn Smile from Dekaron Sea(dead already), Elite Dekaron (GL of J.A.M Guild), EG Dekaron, Core-Dekaron (Tyrant family, GL of J.A.M Guild and GL of FAIRY*).
Let's make Alpha Dekaron our NEW HOME!

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum