Alpha Dekaron Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1hi :) Empty hi :) Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:50 pm

ilyana

Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie
hi Im interested in palying this server and would just like to know a bit more about it before dowloading Smile

I woul like to know how long u guys bee around the exp rates max upgrade level (+9 or +12) ways to obtain coins and what the admins goal with this server is.

2hi :) Empty Re: hi :) Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:15 pm

Oishi

Oishi
Staff
Hi ilyana, and welcome to Alpha Dekaron.

To answer your questions, Alpha originally started sometime last year around November, and it was completely run by me. I didn't have enough time to manage it alone and had to close it down. Soapy decided to want to run a dekaron server, and I told him I would be the "developer" but I wanted nothing more than that position. So, Alpha Dekaron was re-opened as of September 1st 2011 under Soapy's management.

The max upgrade level for now is +9. You can obtain coins by voting, donating, selling expierence (see simba's exp guide in the guides section), or by being the owner of the castle (you gain taxes from exp banking). As far as the goal of the server, I don't do anything, but dev. As of right now, soapy owns the server and decides everything mostly. In any case, my goal for the server is somewhere along the lines of "Providing an enjoyable private dekaron experience while providing some new perspectives on the game (IE. experience banking and alpha awards system)." I would venture to say Soapy's is similar or we probably wouldn't see eye to eye.

Additionally, there's some more information on the server information link on the site incase you haven't seen it. Anyways, thanks for joining the community and I hope to see you in game.

http://alphadekaron.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum